Friday, May 29, 2009

Another Day...

Recently keep waking up around 6am plus, but I will usually laze in bed till 7am :P Sometimes feeling lazy to cook twice a day, I would prepare meals that will last through dinner time! This morning after waking, I prepare a corn soup, upon reaching home after sending my boy to school, starts busy preparing 2 stir-fry dish...after cleaning the dishes & have a quick bathe, rush to fetch my boy again...this is one of my usual days :) but luckily school holidays coming! can slow down my pace & laze in bed longer? hahaha...

Onion Omelette
Beat 3 eggs (add pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 tsp light soya sauce)
Slice 1 white onion finely, saute till soft, add beaten eggs, panfried till golden brown on both sides..

Fine Long Beans with minced
  • 200gm fine long beans
  • 100gm minced pork
  • 1 tbsp dried shrimps, softened & chopped
  • 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
Method
  1. Marinate minced pork with 1 tsp light soya sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 tsp cornstarch. Set aside.
  2. Heat 3 tbsp oil in wok, deep fry long beans till crispy for about 5 mins. Dish up & drain well.
  3. Leave about 1 tbsp spoon oil in wok, add garlic & dried shrimps, fry till fragrant. Add minced pork and mix evenly.
  4. Add fried long beans, 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce, 1 tbsp wine & some pepper, stir evenly. Serve.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails