Crispy sweet cornflakes in little cups :) easy to prepare but timing consuming when filling them into small cups.
Ingredient (makes abt 85 cups)
* 60gm butter
* 50ml honey
* 1 tbsp sugar
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 150gm corn flakes
* 60gm groundnuts (toasted)
* 3 tbsp white sesame (toasted)
- Place butter, honey, sugar & salt in a wok. Turn on low heat, stir till sugar & butter dissolved. Turn off heat.
- Add in corn flakes & groundnuts, mix evenly. Add in sesame and mix again.
- Spoon into small paper cups and bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 10mins. Cool completely before storing.