Thursday, April 26, 2012

Linguine Aglio Olio

I always prefer Linguine compare to Spaghetti as I personally feel that it has more 'bite' :D Hubby commented am too generous over the olive oil but I find it just nice :D :D oh yah I used chinese sausage instead of bacon and it taste equally awesome!! slurp slurp slurp....


Linguine with Oil & Garlic Sauce aka Aglio Olio


I use chinese sausage instead of bacon! yummy!!



Ingredient (2 servings)

  • 250gm Linguine
  • 100ml olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
  • 4 small dried chilli peppers, soften & diced
  • 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
  • 1 chinese sausage, casing removed and diced
  • salt & pepper to taste
Method
  1. Cook pasta accordingly to package, drain slightly.
  2. About 5mins before the pasta is cooked, heat olive oil in a pan. Add chinese sausage and fry for 1 min. Add garlic and dried chilli peppers and fry till garlic is lightly brown.
  3. Add in drained pasta in the pan and mix evenly. Add in parsley and season to taste. Serve.

Recipe modified from Periplus Cookbooks

3 comments:

WendyinKK said...

Chinese sausage?
U just gave me an idea on how to use up my kwai fah meat!

Peng said...

Hehehe 心血来潮 just have this idea :)

lena said...

chinese sausage is very tasty and nice and i also think it's a fantastic idea to use in pasta!

Related Posts with Thumbnails