The first time I come across this recipe from Martha Stewart, I was rather skeptical about this One Pan Pasta. But after first attempt I was sold! Never knew by cooking everything in a pan would yield such creamy and flavourful pasta ^0^ I've been cooking this pasta a couple of times whenever I wanted a quick and simple meal.
Place everything into a pan....
add water and ready to cook!
simmer till pasta is al dente, sauce reduced and thickened...
Garnish with extra fresh basil leaves and cheese and ready to be served!
Recipe source : Martha Stewart
Ingredient (2 servings)
- 150gm linguine
- 120gm cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp dry chilli flakes
- 2 sprig sweet basil, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups water
- grated cheese for garnishing
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, onion, garlic, chilli flakes, basil, olive oil, salt & pepper into a large flat pan. Add in water and bring to boil.
- Lower heat to medium and cook till pasta, stirring and turning the mixture frequently, is al dente and water has reduced and thickened.
- Adjust taste if desired by adding salt and pepper. Remove from fire and serve with shredded basil and cheese.