This is a simple and quick non-bake chocolate cheesecake. I bought 2 packages of Chocolate cream cheese while its on offer ...yes Chocolate flavoured not the usual plain one. That's why I said simple, not required to add of melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture. Just beat up the chocolate cream cheese with some sugar and gelatine mixture, fold in whipped thickened cream and poured onto prepared cookie crust, chilled till set and served! Fast enough? Tasted good too, chocolatey enough for me :D
I've also prepared some cheesecake in cups for my kids, easier for them, just scoop up and eat! ^0^
- 1 1/4 cup crushed Oreo cookies crumbs, without cream
- 80gm melted butter
- 500gm Philadelphia Chocolate Cream Cheese, softened
- 120gm sugar
- 3 tsp gelatine, dissolved in 1/4 warm water
- 300ml thickened cream, lightly whipped
- fresh berries for garnishing
- Combine the cookie crumbs with melted butter then press into the base of a 8" loosebased cake pan. Chilled in fridge.
- Using a electric whisk, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light.
- Beat in gelatine mixture until well incorporated.
- Fold in whipped cream evenly.
- Pour the mixture over the cookie base. Chill for at least 4 hours until set before serving.