Chinese New Year is getting nearer & nearer! Are you done with your spring cleaning and preparation? :D Here are some of the cookies I've baked for the past 1 week!
Recipe adapted from Y3K
- 140gm unsalted butter
- 110gm brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 140gm creamy peanut butter
- 240gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100gm chocolate chips
- 100gm peanuts, toasted & grinded
- Cream butter & sugar until light. Beat in egg yolk, salt & peanut butter until smooth.
- Sieve in flour, baking soda & baking powder and beat on low speed till combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips & peanuts.
- Shape each dough into 8gm rounds and place on baking sheet. Flatten the dough slightly using a fork. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15-20mins. Cool completely before storing in air-tight containers.
I have been silently reading and following your blog for the past 1 year. I did adapted some of your recipes too. I was wondering why no update recently, now I know you had been busy baking! I just did the Earl grey cookies using your recipe! My kids love them. Thanks. Looking forward for more goodies posting from you. Happy new year
hi silent reader....hehehe busy with kids since school reopen, busy baking no time update :P
Post a Comment