Chinese New Year is getting nearer & nearer! Are you done with your spring cleaning and preparation? :D Here are some of the cookies I've baked for the past 1 week!
Recipe adapted from Y3K
- 140gm unsalted butter
- 110gm brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 140gm creamy peanut butter
- 240gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 100gm chocolate chips
- 100gm peanuts, toasted & grinded
- Cream butter & sugar until light. Beat in egg yolk, salt & peanut butter until smooth.
- Sieve in flour, baking soda & baking powder and beat on low speed till combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips & peanuts.
- Shape each dough into 8gm rounds and place on baking sheet. Flatten the dough slightly using a fork. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15-20mins. Cool completely before storing in air-tight containers.