Make some cookies for coming Teacher's Day. As there are 10 teachers in my boy's school so I thought cookies is the simplest & fastest thing to bake :) 100 pieces to be given to the teachers, leaving only 20 pieces for own consumption...dun think will last for 1 day hahaha...crunchy, buttery & addictive cookies!
Ingredient (makes 120 cookies)
- 250gm unsalted butter
- 80gm sugar
- 100gm light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 250gm plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150gm rolled oats
- 340gm semisweet chocolate chips
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt.
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter & sugar. Beat in eggs & vanilla essence until light & fluffy.
- Add in flour mixture and beat on low speed until just combined.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in rolled oats & chocolate chips.
- Drop tsp of cookie dough on to baking sheets. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 12-15mins. Cool down slightly before transferring onto wire rack to cool complelely. Store in air-tight container.
Peng,I just baked oats cookies too but for own consumption. Looks so delicious, I am sure the teachers sure will be so happy to receive it :)
Choc chip cookies are my all time favourite sweet snacks! Great photos!
Post a Comment