Good morning to a beautiful Sunday! It is such a nice weather to laze in bed but my tummy is growling hahaha is time for breakfast! This simple and hearty ham & egg toast along with some fresh fruits is enough to fill my hungry tummy till the late noon :D
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- handful of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 slice black pepper ham, cut into spiral ring
- 1 whole egg, room temperature
- butter for greasing/spreading
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped spring onion
- Grease a ramekin with butter.
- Lightly flatten bread with a roller pin. Generously spread butter on each slice.
- Firmly press the buttered bread into the greased ramekin. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Coil the sliced ham all around the bread and gently crack in a egg. Sprinkle in some salt & pepper to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 12-15 mins or until the egg is set to your preference.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.