Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Udon with Shimeiji Mushroom in Miso Sauce

This is another light and simple just for the kids and me :) and yes these 3 dishes are cooked in happy call pan :) hehehe is really really very efficient using this pan as I did not wash pan after cooking each dish. Firstly I pan-fried the salmon, with residue oil in pan I used that to saute the sugar peas and lastly stir-frying the udon. I think the whole process only took me less than 15 mins! 




Ingredient (enough for 2 kids and 1 adult)
  • 1 package udon, 200gm
  • 150gm shimeiji mushrooms
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1 tbsp oil
  • 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
Miso Sauce (mix)
  • 2 tsp miso paste
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp light soy sauce
  • dash of pepper
  • 4 tbsp water from soaked shitake mushrooms

Method
  1. Cut off the base of shimeiji mushroom. Separate mushroom and rinse lightly if necessary.
  2. Cook udon in boiling water for 1 min. Drain away water.
  3. Heat oil in a saucepan. Saute garlic until fragrant. Add in mushroom and stir fry briefly.
  4. Add in miso sauce and cook for a minute. 
  5. Stir in udon and cook briefly. Remove from fire.
  6. Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.





 Pan-fry salmon lightly seasoned with salt & black pepper


Simple '豆苗' Sugar Pea in garlic & low sodium soy sauce

3 comments:

kitchen flavours said...

Perfect lunch! Looks so delicious! HCP is very popular indeed! And I can see why~!

Janine said...

Looks like an amazing lunch!

Kelly Siew said...

Mmmmm definitely my kind of lunch! I love the clean presentation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails