This is another light and simple just for the kids and me :) and yes these 3 dishes are cooked in happy call pan :) hehehe is really really very efficient using this pan as I did not wash pan after cooking each dish. Firstly I pan-fried the salmon, with residue oil in pan I used that to saute the sugar peas and lastly stir-frying the udon. I think the whole process only took me less than 15 mins!
Ingredient (enough for 2 kids and 1 adult)
- 1 package udon, 200gm
- 150gm shimeiji mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
Miso Sauce (mix)
- 2 tsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- dash of pepper
- 4 tbsp water from soaked shitake mushrooms
- Cut off the base of shimeiji mushroom. Separate mushroom and rinse lightly if necessary.
- Cook udon in boiling water for 1 min. Drain away water.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Saute garlic until fragrant. Add in mushroom and stir fry briefly.
- Add in miso sauce and cook for a minute.
- Stir in udon and cook briefly. Remove from fire.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.
Pan-fry salmon lightly seasoned with salt & black pepper
Simple '豆苗' Sugar Pea in garlic & low sodium soy sauce