Friday, March 1, 2013

Pack with Love 8

Woohoo weekend is coming again!! Hopefully I've some time to test on new recipes and updating my blog. Nowadays it is difficult on weekdays just to sit in front of the computer to do my 'work', so occupy with just 2 schooling kids! Now I'm just trying to steal some time when they taking nap while I clearing some housechores....yawn......


25 Feb 2013 Breakfast : Portugese egg tart, rice crackers & soy milk
Lunch : Fried rice



26 Feb 2013 Breakfast : Pancakes with blueberry & kiwi
Lunch : Udon soup



27 Feb 2013 Breakfast : Pandan Sugee Cake, fishballs, fish nugget & rock melon
Lunch : Rilakkuma inari sushi, pork roll with asparagus



28 Feb 2013 Breakfast : Omelette & pork floss wrap with soy milk


1 Mar 2013 Breakfast : Rolled sushi & rice cracker

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails