Getting bored with seeing all the bread postings? hehehe let's have some homely cooked food instead! Cooking chicken with potatoes will never go wrong :) With added bovril seasoning makes this dish even more appetising!
Recipe source : Munch Ministry
- 250gm chicken breast, cubed
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 large potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp of bovril
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- dash of pepper
- 1 tsp bovril
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp wine
- 4 tbsp water
- Marinate chicken for at least 1 hour.
- Heat some oil in wok. Pan fry potatoes until golden brown. Dish up.
- In the same wok, add marinated chicken and pan fry until golden brown. Dish up.
- With remaining oil in wok, add onions and saute until fragrant and transparent.
- Add in sauce ingredients and bring to boil.
- Toss in cooked potatoes and chicken and mix evenly. Cook till mixture heated through and sauce thickens. Stir in spring onion. Dish up.