This is the first time in my life time that I've picked a pack of Bisquick mix off shelf after I read a post from Diana's blog! Just could not resist her varieties of homemade mini pies! This is indeed and awesome delicious pie which is simple and easy to prepare, a great breakfast for the kids and after school snack.
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Method : Whisk well all ingredients till smooth.
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3/4 cup minced chicken
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels
- 2 slices honey baked ham, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan. Add onion and sauté for 2 mins until fragrant and soft.
- Add minced chicken and fry for 3 mins until meat turned white. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add in corn and ham. Mix well and fry for another 1 min. Remove from fire and cool down mixture.
- Lightly grease 12 muffins cups/pan. Add a tbsp of batter followed by 2 tbsp of chicken & ham filling.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tbsp of cheddar over and top with another tbsp of bisquick batter. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 25-30 mins until golden brown.
- Cool completely before removing from muffin pan.