I liked the yogurt olive oil pastry crust so much that I've made another portion to make a savoury tart. It is easier to make it into a rustic galette form without the need of a pie pan. Just roll out the pie dough and place on a baking sheet followed by piling up your favourite filling, a wholesome tasty savoury galette is ready for lunch or dinner :)
Butternut, Leek & Brie Galette
- 1 portion yogurt olive oil pie pastry
- 300gm butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150gm leeks, sliced
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 125gm Brie
- 1 egg for glazing
- Toss the squash with rosemary, olive, salt & pepper. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30mins until tender.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan, sauté onion till fragrant.
- Add in leeks and cook for another 5 mins until leeks are softened. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Combine roasted pumpkin and leeks mixture together.
- Lightly dust a working surface and rolling pin with flour. Roll out chilled dough into a 12" thin circle. Transfer to a lined baking sheet. Dot the top with Brie. Spoon filling even over the surface, leaving a 2" border. Fold the edges towards the centre. Glaze with beaten egg.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 40 mins or until the crust turn golden brown.
- Cool down for 10 mins before cutting.