Very moist & fragrant muffins! I've replaced the flour with cake flour instead of normal plain flour therefore the muffins is not dense at all :D
Recipe adapted from Siew Hwei's Blog
Ingredient (yields 6 mini muffins)
- 75gm corn oil
- 50gm sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 75gm cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 15gm dessicated coconut
- 1 tsp pandan paste
- Sift flour & baking powder into a mixing bowl. Stir in dessicated coconut & salt.
- Beat oil & sugar till sugar is well dissolved.
- Add in eggs & pandan paste and stir well to combine.
- Fold in flour lightly in 3 batches.
- Fill batter into cup cases and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15mins.
this look so pretty! (: pandan fragrance! *sniff sniff*
Post a Comment