- 200g minced meat
- 3 water chestnut, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp grated carrot
- 2 tbsp black fungus, softened & finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- dash of pepper
- Combine all ingredients with seasonings in a mixing bowl. Mix ingredient thoroughly. (I use my hands to knead the mixture).
- Place the mixture on a steaming tray and flatten it with a spoon.
- Cover the tray with cling wrap and chill it in the fridge for at least 30mins.
- After chilling, steam on high heat for about 20 mins or until cooked.
Hi I love steam mince meat with it's juice on rice so good! I've made it with shredded salt fish. Do you use pork or beef? What does the chilling do?
I use pork, think the chilling makes the patty texture more firm :)
Post a Comment