Simple ingredient yet taste great! :) Love the combination of miso & salmon, soft and creamy texture. Complete meal with a bowl of warm rice topped with seaweed and miso soup.
- 260gm salmon fillet
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1.5 tbsp miso paste
- 1/2 onion, slice thinly
- 5 shitake mushroom, slice thinly
- 1/4 cup pizza plus cheese
- Cut a large piece of foil enough to encase the salmon. Mix mayo & miso paste together. Spread 1/3 on the centre of the foil.
- Place onion & mushroom on over the mayo-miso mixture.
- Make a slit across the salmon without cutting through. Spread over remaining paste & sprinkle shredded cheese over. Seal tightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 12 mins. Open foil, continue to bake @ 180 deg cel for 8mins. Serve immediately.