This is another mini pie recipe which I adored...tuna, egg and cheese filling :) For this batch the kids did not fight for the share with us as they don't really like the taste of tuna. So I packed some for my hubby and balance as my brunch!
Extra topping....Sriracha sauce & mayonnaise! yumz!
Ingredient (12 mini pies)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Whisk well all ingredients till smooth.
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 1 chilli, deseeded & thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- salt & pepper to taste
- dried herbs for sprinkle
- Heat olive oil in a pan, sauté onion till soft and fragrant.
- Add chilli and cook briefly. Add in tuna, salt & pepper. Stir to mix. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- Lightly greased muffin pan with corn oil. Add a tbsp of batter, followed by 2 tbsp of tuna filling and chopped eggs followed by tbsp of cheddar cheese. Top with another tbsp of the batter. Sprinkle some dried herbs over.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30 mins until golden brown.