Do your kids like pancakes? Most kids does right? But I've two weirdo kids whom do not fancy pancakes hahaha...Thought I've prepared the pancakes into rainbow layers so that they will be interested. But my girl only chosen her favourite colour layer which is violet, she took two bites and refused to eat anymore >.<" Her brother more spontaneous whom he also chosen his favourite colour, orange, and finished that slice and a quarter of the layers one. Trust me these pancakes tasted light and fluffy definitely delicious hahaha....
Ingredient (12 pancakes)
- 250gm Bisquick mix
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 250ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- adequate Wilton food colour paste
- whipped cream for garnishing (optional)
- Combine bisquick mix, sugar and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk milk, eggs, oil and vanilla together.
- Pour the milk mixture into flour mixture and whisk till well blended.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal parts. Tint each part of pancake batter with food colour paste.
- Heat a lightly greased non-stick pan. (each tinted batter makes 2 pancakes) For each tinted batter, pour in half of the amount into hot pan and cook over low heat till the surface is bubbly and edge is set. Flip over and cook the other side briefly, for about 10 secs. Remove pancake from pan and set aside. Repeat with the remaining batter. Grease the pan if necessary. If the pan gets too hot, remove it from fire briefly before continue.
- Spread each cooled pancake with whipped cream and stack up. Serve immediately.