早安您好！Cravings for Taiwanese style breakfast? You too can prepare this egg pancake roll anytime of the day at home! I actually like the plain version without any fillings like cheese or pork floss. As I like the original taste of egg and spring onions flavours. Of course the kids' favourite is the pork floss filling version! Serve along with a cup of homemade warm soy milk, a simple and healthy breakfast to start the day rolling....
Egg Pancake with cheese, original & pork floss
The pancake batter set very fast, therefore has to quickly swirl the batter as you pour it into the hot pan! Pour the beaten egg over and swirl to coat the pancake evenly.
Recipe ref : 小小米桶
Ingredient (3 egg pancakes)
- 8 tbsp bread flour
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 180ml water
- pinch of salt
- handful of chopped spring onion
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 tbsp water for each egg
- pinch of salt
- pork floss/cheese/ham
- Combine flour batter mixture together and rest for 10mins.
- Combine 1 egg with a tbsp of water and beat well. Stir in some spring onions and salt.
- Heat a 24cm non stick pan with some oil. Pour in 1/3 amount of the flour batter (stir well before using) and swirl the pan to coat the surface entirely.
- When the pancake is almost set, gently flip over. Pour in the egg mixture and swirl to coat all the surface.
- When the egg is almost set, flip the pancake again and cook briefly. Gently roll up and transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with the balanced batter and egg.
- To add fillings like cheese, ham, bacon or pork floss, with the egg layer facing up, place your favourite fillings over the edge of the pancake and roll up. Serve immediately!