Wanna a quick fix for chocolate craving, try this fast and simple chocolate cupcake which uses only 3 ingredients! Just mix Nutella, an egg and flour together, in short moments, a warm chocolatey cupcake is ready to be devoured :D The texture is not light and fluffy, it has a more brownie like texture which is slightly dense. It goes well with the simple light cream cheese frosting, so this little cupcake won't taste too dry.
Recipe ref : family-friends-food.com
Ingredient (6 mini cupcakes)
- 150gm nutella
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 60gm self-raising flour
- Combine nutella and egg and whisk until smooth.
- Sift in flour and fold till well combined. Do not over mix.
- Spoon batter into mini cup liners and bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 12-15mins.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- 120gm cream cheese
- 50gm butter
- 5 tbsp icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Using a electric whisk, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Add in icing sugar and beat till creamy and fluffy.
- Whisk in vanilla.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.