These little cupcakes look rather simple? But they are packed with coconut flavour, my favourite! ^0^ They are not too sweet either, added sultanas/ raisins gave extra texture and natural sweetness to this simple moist coconut cupcake.
hmmm....should have sprinkle more desiccated coconut over the surface :P
Moist and tender crumbs...you won't stop at one!
- 100gm butter
- 60g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 100g cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g coconut powder
- 20g desiccated coconut, plus extra for garnishing
- 40g raisins
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add in egg, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Fold in sifted flour, coconut powder using spactula.
- Add in dessiccated coconut and raisins and mix well.
- Scope the batter into the cupcake case 3/4 full, sprinkle extra dessiccated coconut on the top and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 deg cel for 15 - 20 mins.
This post is linked to the event, Little Thumbs Up organised by Bake for Happy Kids and My Little Favourite DIY, and hosted by Diana from the Domestic Goddess Wannabe
Veron - finally you made something I can follow!! I love coconut in cakes!
These coconut cupcakes look so moist and fluffy soft. I like raisins too ... thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment