After baking a fruit pastry cake, with some balance peaches, therefore make some fast & simple peach muffins! just stir & pop into oven, that's easy! :D As I do not have peach essence on hand, I just substitute it with same amount of vanilla paste. Very fragrant and soft muffins :D
Ingredient (makes 5 medium muffins)
- 80gm unsalted butter, melted
- 80gm sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp soy milk
- 150gm peach, diced
- 1/2 tsp vanilla paste or 1/2 tsp peach essence
- 120gm plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 30gm ground almond
- Preheat oven at 200 deg cel.
- Combine butter, sugar, salt, egg, soya milk and vanilla paste together. Stir till sugar dissolves. Stir in diced peaches.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Stir in ground almond.
- Fold in flour mixture into butter mixture in few batches until fully combined. Do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into muffin cases, reduce oven temp to 180 deg cel and bake for 25mins until golden brown.