my latest 'toy' in the kitchen :P bought at Daiso for only $2, great for grinding small ingredient ...
- 4 large fresh shitake mushroom, sliced
- 1 bunch enoki mushroom
- 2 杏鲍菇, sliced
- 3 slices ginger
- 2 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 1 small yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1 small japanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp white sesame, toast & mill
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- dash of pepper
- Put ginger in a pot of water, bring to boil. Add shitake mushroom & 杏鲍菇 and cook for 2 mins. Add enoki mushroom and cook briefly (overcook will toughen the enoki). Remove from heat. Drain well.
- Place all ingredient in a mixing bowl and toss well. Can be served warm or chilled.