After having breakfast, 'fast hand fast leg' prepare all the ingredients for fried noodles...using only simple seasoning, lucky hubby commented good :P One thing to note when frying noodle/rice is to maintain medium high heat for a 'wok hay' flavour.
- 250gm fish fillet, sliced (I used raw fish)
- 220gm noodle (cooked according to package)
- 5 fresh shitake mushroom, sliced
- 8 pc japanese fish cake, sliced
- 1 small yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 1 bunch chives, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4-5 tbsp oyster sauce
- 4 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp oil
- Marinate fish fillet with 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 tsp cornstarch for at least 20mins.
- Cook noodle of your choice in hot water and drain well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry fish fillet for 2 mins. Dish up and set aside. Add garlic and stir-fry for 1 min till fragrant.
- Add mushroom & japanese fish cake and stir-fry for another min. Add capsicums and mix evenly.
- Add oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce & pepper. Stir evenly. Add noodles and toss to mix. Add chives & cooked fish fillet and mix evenly.
- Add more oyster sauce accordingly to suit your taste.