After dropping my boy at the Playgroup, on the way home bought some lettuce to prepare simple noodle soup for hubby & me :) think less than 10mins a bowl of piping hot noodle soup is served....
Beef Balls Vermicelli Soup
- 1 beef stock cube
- 700ml water
- half block tofu, cube
- 1 packet beef balls
- 80gm vermicelli
- 2 small bunch lettuce, washed
- 1/2 tsp szechuan peppercorn
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- salt to taste
- Add stock cube in pot of water. Bring to boil. Add beef balls and cook on high heat till floated.
- Add toufu, szechuan peppercorn, pepper & sesame oil.
- Add vermicelli and cook till soft. Add salt to taste.
- Place washed lettuce into serving bowl. Scoop hot vermicelli into bowls & serve.