- 3 slices cheese
- 20ml oil
- 30ml milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 40gm castor sugar
- 40gm plain flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- Doubleboil cheese slices, oil & milk over hot water till mixture dissolves. Cool slightly. Beat in egg yolks & 20gm sugar. Fold in flour.
- Beat eggs whites & cream of tartar till soft peak forms. Gradually add in 20gm sugar and beat on high speed until stiff peak form.
- Fold in 1/3 of the white form into cheese mixture. Mix evenly. Pour the mixture into the balance egg white foam and fold gently till mixed.
- Pour batter into ungreased tube pan (3 minis or 6in tube pan). Baked in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20-25mins (minis), 30-35mins (6in).
- Remove from oven and invert cake till completely cooled before unmoulding.