This is another one dish meal which the kids and adults given thumbs up! "This is so delicious!!" my kids exclaimed. I knew that they will like this tangy tomato gravy, therefore I've made the dish more saucy. The sweet chilli baked beans really goes well in this dish. Its not at all spicy, if you prefer more heat, you can add extra chopped fresh chilli during the cooking process.
- 200gm sliced pork tenderloin
- 300gm ripen tomatoes, sliced
- 1 can Baked Beans in Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalk spring onion, sectioned
- 150ml water
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- fried eggs to serve (optional)
- Marinate sliced pork with 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp light soy sauce, dash of pepper and 1/2 tsp cornflour, for at least 30mins.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in pan. Add marinated pork and fry over high heat till it turned white. Remove from pan and set aside.
- With remaining oil in pan, saute garlic till fragrant. Add in tomatoes and fry briefly. Add in water and seasoning. Cover the pan and cook over high heat till tomatoes are softened.
- Add in baked beans, pork and spring onion. Simmer for another minute. Adjust taste if necessary. Remove from heat and serve over warm rice.