A hearty pot of Parmesan Baked Beans Minced Beef Stew. It tasted so smooth and melts-in-mouth after slow stewing for 45mins! My kids prefer to drench the meat sauce over their rice, while I like it serve as a sandwich filling together with my homemade mixed vegetable pickles.
- 500gm minced beef
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500ml water
- 1 heap tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp Italian mixed herbs
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can Parmesan Baked Beans
- Marinate minced beef with 1 tbsp olive, 1 tsp pepper and 1 tsp chicken stock powder for at least 30mins.
- Heat 3 tbsp olive oil in pan, saute onion till softened and fragrant. Add in garlic and fry briefly. Add in minced beef and fry till it turns brown. Add in tomato and mix well.
- Add in tomato paste, mixed herbs, pepper and salt. Pour in water and bring to boil. Cover pan and simmer over medium heat for 45 mins.
- After 45 mins, the liquid has evaporated and the beef mixture is fairly moist. Pour in Parmesan baked beans and mix evenly. Adjust taste is necessary.
- Remove dish from fire, cool down slightly before serving. Can be serve over warm rice, noodle, pasta or in sandwich.
Post a Comment