This is another easy mini pies to add on to my Chicken & Ham Mini Pies & Tuna, Egg & Cheese Mini Pies I've made previously. The bisquick batter recipe remains the same. With a twist of different fillings, you get to taste a great varieties of pies! They are real easy to whip up and delicious too! I've made some for my brunch and save up some for my boy's dinner....hahaha but alas he spotted them in the kitchen and requested to have a couple of the pies for tea break ^0^ Yes he loved these Thai Chicken Pie too!
Thai chicken mixture before mixing in shredded cheese
Ingredient (12 medium muffins size)
Thai Chicken Mixture
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 450gm boneless skinless chicken thigh meat, diced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced spring onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 60gm shredded cheddar cheese + extra for toppings
- 125gm original bisquick mix
- 125ml milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Cook diced chicken for 5 mins until white.
- Add in onions and cook for 3 mins.
- Add spring onions, cilantro, red curry paste & lime juice. Mix well for 1 min.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 mins. Stir in cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine bisquick batter and whisk till well blended. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of the batter into each muffin cup. Top with 1 portion of Thai chicken mixture. Spoon another tbsp of batter over and sprinkle some cheese over.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30-35 mins until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 mins before unmoulding from pan. Serve warm.
Recipe ref : bettycrocker.com