Good morning to a beautiful Sunday! Let's have some quick and yummylicous pancakes for breakfast today. Of all the pancakes I've made, this is the most moist and rich pancakes I've tasted! To cut down the richness of these pancakes, I served it with lots of fruits at the sides, but my kids as usual, loved it with lots of maple syrup hahaha...
Mixing the sour cream into flour mixture followed by the eggs, and the batter is ready!
Not able to get really round edges as the texture is really soft and delicate
Wanna have a bite?
Recipe ref : thepioneerwoman.com
- 250ml sour cream
- 100gm plain flour
- 2 tbsp fine sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- butter, for frying
- Whisk eggs and vanilla together.
- Stir flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream and fold into the flour. Stir in beaten eggs till just combined. Do not overmix.
- Melt some butter in a pan over medium low heat. Scoop 1/4 cup batter onto the pan. Cook on the first side until bubbles start to form on the surface and edges started to brown. Flip to the other side and cook for another minute. Pancakes will be on the softer sides! Carefully remove pancakes from the pan and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and more butter if desired!