This is another one of my favourite frittata recipe as it is nutritious and easy to prepare ! This omelette consists of salmon, potatoes, broccoli so it can be served as a complete meal :) It is really a tasty and very filling dish.
All ingredients getting ready to go into the pan :) panfried salmon, parboiled baby potatoes, blanched broccoli, beaten eggs with mint leaves.
Surprisingly, the sliced 500gm baby potatoes manage to fit in nicely into the Happy Call Pan :)
Bottom and top appearance of the frittata
- 500gm baby potatoes, peeled
- 300gm broccoli florets
- 300gm salmon fillet
- handful of mint, finely chopped
- 8 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add potatoes and cook for about 10mins until fork tender. At the last 5 mins, add in broccoli. Drain well.
- In a non-stick pan, pan fried salmon for 3 mins on each side. Flake the salmon into large chunks.
- Whisk eggs and mint together. Add salt & pepper to taste. Cut the potatoes into thick slices.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in Happy Call Pan (HCP). Add the potatoes into single layer and pan fry over medium heat till golden brown on each side.
- Tuck the flaked salmon and broccoli among the potatoes. Pour the beaten eggs evenly over the potatoes mixture. Lock pan and cook over low heat for 5-8 mins (shift the pan in between to achieve even browning) until the sides are set and the centre is just a little wobbly. Loosen the edge lightly with a spatula. Lock the pan and swiftly over turn the pan to cook the other side till golden brown, for about 5 mins. (shift the pan in between to achieve even browning)