Another lovely jelly (agar agar) to share. You will like this combination if you are fan of Milo and Oreo :) It's been ages I actually touch Milo drink! I purposely bought a pack of Milo powder just to make this Milo & Oreo Jelly hahaha....from that day my kids saw the pack of Milo powder sitting in the pantry, they have been bugging me to prepare a cup for them every day!
Recipe source : bisousatoi.com
- 1 pack 10gm Agar Agar Powder
- 750ml water
- 160gm sugar (I only used 120gm)
- 400gm Evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup Milo powder (not the instant 3-1 version)
- 1 pack 137gm Oreo cookies, break into small pcs
- Place the jelly powder and water in a pot and bring to boil.
- Add in sugar and cook until sugar is well dissolved
- Add in milk and stir well and turn off heat.
- Remove 2 cups of the mixture and add in Milo powder. Stir well to dissolve all lumps.
- Pour 1 cup of the Milo mixture into a square container and let the remaining half warm up over a pot of simmering pot of water (double-boil). Let the layer set slightly on surface before pouring over the plain mixture over. Sprinkle oreo cookie into the plain layer and let it set slightly.
- Pour the remaining Milo mixture over. Let it set completely at room temperature before chilling in fridge. Serve cold.