Mangoes season is here again?! Recently saw lots of cheap and nice mangoes everywhere so therefore it is a good chance to grab some to make some sweet desserts :)
Recipe source : Indian Khana
- 2 cups natural thick yogurt, chilled
- 2 cups chopped mango, chilled
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp fresh grounded cardamon
- for garnishing : chopped pistachio, saffron & mint leaves
- Place mango and sugar in a blender and puree.
- Add in yogurt and grounded cardamon and blended till smooth.
- Pour in serving glass or chill.