After making the tasty yam & pork croquettes, hubby requested for another croquettes make with potato :D Indeed these potato chicken croquettes also completely finished by all of us :D
- 250gm potato, steamed & mashed
- 100gm minced chicken
- 50gm grated carrots
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- plain flour
- Mix mashed potato, minced chicken, carrots, onion & seasoning evenly.
- Shape mixture into small cylinder pattie and chill for 30mins.
- Coat each pattie with flour, egg follow by breadcrumbs.
- Heat some oil in pan, pan-fry croquettes until golden brown. Serve warm.