Crispy Fried Noodles with Seafood....yummylicious! But this dish have to serve immediately after cooking if not the gravy will turn watery!
Recipe adapted from Good Food Mag May 2011
- 2 bundles fresh wonton noodles
- 3 cloves garlic, mincfed
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 300gm seafood (I used prawns, squid & fish cakes)
- 100gm choy sum
- 3 tbsp corn flour + 3 tbsp water
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 500ml stock
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp chinese wine
- Loosen noodles and remove excess flour. Heat some oil in wok, deep fried noodle in batches till golden brown & crisp. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Add 4 tbsp spoon into a clean wok, stir fry garlic & ginger till fragrant.
- Add in seafood and stir fry till cooked.
- Add choy sum and mix evenly till cooked through. Remove all ingredients from wok and set aside.
- Combine all sauce ingredient in wok and bring to boil. Add cornstarch water. Bring to boil. Stir in egg whites.
- Add seafood & choy sum and mix evenly. Turn off heat.
- Ladle the mixture onto crispy noodle and serve immediately.