Quiche making have been pending quite long in my to-do list!! To simplify the process, I've used frozen pastry puff (an idea from a Mummy) instead of making pastry base from scratch. I've also subsituted the cream with milk & melted butter...my son gives thumbs up for this cute little pie ^-^
Ingredients (16 small pie)
- 1 pkt frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 minced onion
- 4 eggs
- 200ml milk
- 25gm unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Roll out puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut into rounds to fit foil mould. (depends on the size of the foil mould)
- Divide ham, cheese and onion between the shells. In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Pour into shells.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 2o mins or until puffed & golden brown.