Friday, June 4, 2010

Fried Macaroni

First time stir-fried macaroni instead of cooking the usual soup based. Simple ingredients & seasoning makes a complete meal :)

Ingredient
  • 10 medium prawns, shelled & deveined (pat dry and season lightly with salt, chill in fridge for 30mins)
  • 100gm chicken fillet, cubed & season lightly with sesame oil, light soya sauce, pepper & cornstarch
  • 3/4 cup mixed vegetables
  • 2 cups cooked macaroni
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tbsp tomato sauce
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 1 tbsp light soya sauce
  • dash of black pepper
Method
  1. Heat up a greased pan, fry prawn for 1 min on each side till cooked. Set aside.
  2. Add 2 tbsp oil in pan, saute garlic till fragrant. Add chicken and fry for till golden brown.
  3. Add mix vege, macaroni & prawn. Stir in seasoning and mix well. Add more water & seasoning if necessary. Remove from heat.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hello Peng, I was looking at cakes via Google and came across your delicious Sugee cakes....I love them. My wife makes Sugee cakes, but just the plain ones.
I will copy your recipe for her.

Wow! I can see you have not only a Black belt in cooking but cake making.
But back to your Sugee cake....you the 1st lady I have come across who makes these.....others when I mention they exclaim, "What"? Ha ha.

Peng, would it be alright if I were to copy your Sugee cake pics? Maybe mention it in my blog one day?
You have a great week and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

Peng said...

Hi Uncle Lee....thanks for putting high hat on me! :P still got lots to learn! btw u mean the cranberry sugee cake pics? just remember to link me to ur blog if u are using :) plain sugee cake uses lots of egg yolks = high cholesterol! so dun dare to make the plain one yet :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails