Make this quick muffins for breakfast :) lazy to grate the cheddar so I bought shredded version and use a scissors to snip them shorter. The paprika really gives a golden hue to this muffins...
- 2 cups plain flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 120gm feta cheese
- Sift flour, baking powder & paprika into a bowl. Mix in cheddar cheese.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients. Mix egg into milk. Pour into the dry ingredients and fold until just combined.
- Fill mixture in greased muffin pan. Crumble feta on top of muffins.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20-25mins.