Such hazy weather for the past one week, so just stay put and lazying around at home :P Make this little cute Milo cupcakes for the kids' tea break. These subtle Milo flavour cupcakes though not as rich as the usual chocolate cuppies, they are still very tasty and inviting.
Ingredient (6 cupcakes)
- 50gm self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp Milo powder
- 60gm unsalted butter, softened
- 50gm light brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp evaporated milk
- 100gm whipping cream
- Coco Crunch cereal for decorating
- Sift flour and milo together and set aside.
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg till well incorporated.
- Fold in flour mixture, alternate with milk until just combined. To not over mix.
- Spoon batter into lined cup cases until 3/4 full. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20 mins or until a skewer inserted comes out clean Cool completely before frosting.
- In a clean dry bowl, beat cream until firm. Spread over cooled cupcakes and top with Milo cereal.
Recipe ref : Good Food Magazine Jul 2012