Another easy peasy Nutella recipe to share...crunchy and chewy Nutella cookies! I love dipping the cookie while they are still warm in cold milk! They are really full of crunch when warm but harden after it cooled down. But my kids don't mind chewing on this as they are so addictive and chocolatey!
- 150gm plain flour
- 1 egg
- 90gm sugar
- 1 cup Nutella
- Using a electric whisk, beat egg and sugar briefly.
- Add in Nutella and mix well.
- Sift in flour and beat till just combine.
- Roll tablespoon of dough into ball and place on a lined baking sheet. Using the base of a glass, press out the dough into even sized discs.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 12-15 mins. Cool completely on wire rack before storing.