These little cupcakes look rather simple? But they are packed with coconut flavour, my favourite! ^0^ They are not too sweet either, added sultanas/ raisins gave extra texture and natural sweetness to this simple moist coconut cupcake.
hmmm....should have sprinkle more desiccated coconut over the surface :P
Moist and tender crumbs...you won't stop at one!
- 100gm butter
- 60g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 100g cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g coconut powder
- 20g desiccated coconut, plus extra for garnishing
- 40g raisins
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Add in egg, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Add in milk and mix well.
- Fold in sifted flour, coconut powder using spactula.
- Add in dessiccated coconut and raisins and mix well.
- Scope the batter into the cupcake case 3/4 full, sprinkle extra dessiccated coconut on the top and bake in pre-heated oven at 180 deg cel for 15 - 20 mins.