I find the carrot sauce is so delicious and made another batch with the intention of creating it into a pasta sauce! Indeed taste very special compare to the usual tomato based sauce :D slurp!
Ingredient (3 servings)
- 250gm Penne, cook according to package
- 3 cups carrot sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 80gm shelled mussels
- 200gm sliced squids
- 120gm shelled prawns
- 15gm chopped coriander leaves
- Marinate squids & prawns with salt. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in pan, add garlic and stir fry till fragrant.
- Add squids & prawns and stir fry for 1 min. Add in mussels and wine and stir fry for another 1 min. Dish up.
- With the same pan, add in carrot sauce and coriander leaves, bring to boil. Add in seafood and cooked Penne , mix evenly for another min until all heated through.
- Spoon Penne into individual plates, garnish with Parmesan & black pepper.