Surprisingly my boy loves the mango minty salsa and requested for more portion :D For the baked chicken fillet, as it is marinated with some curry powder, I've to encourage him to taste some and assure him that it is not spicy :D
Mango Minty Salsa
- 1 large mango, peeled & cubed
- 1 Japanese cucumber, cube
- 1 large tomato, deseeded and cube
- 1 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 lime juice
- dash of black pepper
- Mix all ingredient together. Chill in fridge for at least 30mins before serving.
Coconut-crusted Lime Chicken
- 300gm chicken fillet, flattened slightly
- 1 large lime zest & juice
- 1.5 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 25gm desiccated coconut
- Marinate chicken fillet with lime zest, juice, curry powder, paprika powder, salt & olive oil for at least 30mins.
- Preheat oven to 200 deg cel. Coat chicken fillet with desiccated coconut and place over a rack, bake for 25mins until golden brown. Serve with mango salsa.
nice presentation..this is something a little different using dessicated coconut to coat the chicken pieces. The salsa sounds good!
i loce cocos, it looks so tasty, i will try it out *yummy*
Post a Comment