This morning baked another batch of White Chocolate & Macadamia Cake , I baked them into small cup cases which is easier to distribute to my friends :D The dark cupcake is Lychee Chocolate Cake!! very very moist and chocolaty as I uses valhorna cocoa powder :D
- 100gm plain flour (I uses 50gm plain flour + 50gm chocolate shake mix)
- 10gm valhorna cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 90gm sugar
- 80ml corn oil
- 125gm canned lychee, diced
- 10gm desiccated coconut
- 20gm chocolate chips
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & baking soda into a mixing bowl.
- Combine eggs, oil & sugar and mix evenly.
- Fold in egg mixture into the flour mixture. Fold in lychee, desiccated coconut & chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into cup cases, 1/2 filled. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15 mins or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Another experiment with Nutritional Shake Mix, this time using chocolate flavour :D