Recipe adapted from Y3K
- 60gm unsalted butter
- 50gm brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 50gm dehydrated coconut powder
- 70gm plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cashewnut, toasted and finely chopped
- Cream butter, sugar & salt until light. Beat in egg yolk.
- Sieve flour, baking soda & baking powder into the mixing bowl. Add in coconut powder and beat on slow speed till combined.
- Fold in chopped cashewnuts.
- Shape dough into 6gm round and place on baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 15-20mins until golden brown. Cool completely before storing in air-tight containers.