Recipe modifie from 茄子
- 90gm digestive biscuit
- 40gm butter, melted
- Crush biscuit till fine and combine with melted butter. Press into a 6" square pan, and bake in preheated oven for 130 deg cel for 8mins.
- 150gm cream cheese
- 30gm sugar
- 32gm beaten egg
- 20gm top flour
- 65gm plain yoghurt
- some raisins & cranberries
- 15gm each of walnut, almond, pistachio (bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 5mins)
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till light.
- Beat in egg and yoghurt till combine.
- Fold in cake flour till batter is free of lumps.
- Sprinkle raisins over baked cookie base. Spread cheese mixture over.
- Arrange nuts & cranberries evenly over cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 30 mins.
- Cool completely and chill in fridge for at least 5hrs before slicing.