This is our tonight's dinner, dear son still napping and hubby not yet home. Usually we do not sit together to have meals together as the kid's father always home late. So I always have my dinner first before my 2 darlings wake up from their noon nap. When they wake up I will not have peace, so have to quickly settle my meals fast :P
- 3 chicken whole legs
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 10 fresh shitake mushroom, sliced
- Marinate chicken with seasoning and chill overnight.
- Transfer chicken to a lined baking tray, bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 35mins. After 20mins, remove from oven and lightly brush some marinate sauce over. Return to oven and continue to bake till done.
- Pour the roasted chicken gravy and balanced marinated sauce into a small pan. Add shitake mushroom. Bring to boil and cook till mushroom is softened.
- Pour the gravy over roasted chicken and served with rice and side greens.