Back in action in trying out new dishes! this lemongrass flavour infused dish is really very appetizing with a bowl of hot rice!! in a short while, hubby has already wipe them all out :D :D
Recipe adapted from yumyum.com.my
- 200gm minced chicken
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 4 stalk lemongrass, cut and lightly bruised
- 250gm pumpkin, cut into 0.50cm thickness
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp light soya sauce
- dash of pepper
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 100ml hot water
- Marinate minced chicken with curry powder, fish sauce, light soya sauce, pepper & constarch for 30mins.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan, fry shallots & lemongrass till fragrant.
- Add minced chicken and stir-fry for 3mins. Use the spatula to break up the minced.
- Add in pumpkin, water, salt & sugar, cover and simmer till pumpkin is soft.