Which types of baking pans you all used? Dark non-stick pan or normal white stainless steel /aluminium pan? I have a dark non-stick loaf pan (often used) and a 7" round pan which I seldom used...I realise whenever using the dark pan, the cake will form a thicker crust (especially the base of the cake as seen on the pics below) after prolong baking which I do not like...maybe should get myself another white loaf pan soon ><
Recipe modified from Strawberry Yoghurt Cake
- 125ml Greek-Style yogurt
- 100gm sugar
- 50gm brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 95gm ground almond
- 140gm cake flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125ml olive oil
- 4 halves peacheds, diced
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degC. Grease and line a 9" x 5" loaf pan with baking paper.
- Mix yogurt, sugar, eggs in a large bowl.
- Add ground almonds and sieve over flour and baking powder. Fold till combined.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Fill 2/3 of the batter in the prepared pan, arrange diced peaches on the batter and pour the rest of the remaining batter over.
- Bake at 180 deg cel for 55-60mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for 20mins before unmoulding.